Tuesday 18 February 2014

Is it to early to...

Starting colouring Christmas images?  I make around 30 Christmas cards every year and I always seem to be stuck by one card or two. This year I promise myself I wont have any last-minute card, so if I coulour a couple of images now and leave them ready for when Im making cards, that should make my life a little bit easier, no? I will let you know how it goes throughout the year :)
Here is my first image

I just love this image from Lili of the Valley. It was coloured using Promarkers and the fluffy bit is Flower Soft.

Talk soon

Cami

3 comments:

  1. She's really pretty & your colouring is perfect! Does this come naturally or did you have to attend courses for the colouring effect???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mii. Thank yo uso much for your lovely comment! Colouring defo doesnt come naturally to me. I've attended classes when was a teen but I cannot draw a flower to save my life. I normally colour the same image several times until Im happy with the result and I have my favourite markers that I know colour combination works :)



















































































































































































































































































      Delete
  2. Cami, don't you ever slow down? Your stitching is fab. As is your colouring. See you Sunday. Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete