Thursday 3 October 2013

October is here....

I cant believe is October already. What happened with July and August is a mystery...
Work has been very busy as usual at this time of the year. It doesnt help the fact the boss has decided to expand the retail area and implement new system all around. That meant twice the work for this season.
This means very little time to stitch or craft. Husband being back to the barracks during the week doesnt help either. Son is finding very hard to stay away from me since Im the face he sees in the morning and at night.
Anyway..... I have been playing with my promarkers and made a Halloween card for an exchange I host in Card Making Ireland Facebook page. I think my partner doesnt follow my blog so it should be safe to post it here

Image is from La-La-Land and Die cuts are Sizzix

And I have started a new stitching project. It is a cover for my diary. I had this pattern on my waiting list for ages and Im a bit tired of all my big projects so decided to start something new. This one is for me and colours were changed to my taste.

It reads 'it's a new day'. Im so looking forward to finish this.
Fabric is heart printed Aida 14 count

Talk soon

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment