Wednesday 17 July 2013

Tree of Stitches

Remember last post when I complained I didnt have time to get anything done? Well... last week was different (for a change) I managed to get part 5 of Tree of Stitches done, and coloured 5 different images for future cards, laundry is up-to-date, we had homemade dinner every night and my house is sort of clean. Very proud of myself considering I work 30h/week in retail and by the time I get home all I want is my put my feet up and on my days off I work as a taxi-mum to Edward...

Anyway, photos! This is part 5 of Tree of Stitches by Abi from TSS Yahoo group.




Talk soon

Cami




2 comments:

  1. Love it so far! How many parts are there for this one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      She has just released part 6. Not sure how many parts are to be honest, 12 maybe? It is part of the Yahoo group TSS. Abi charges 3 pounds for it and her 'how to' is very easy to follow. Worth to have a look :)

      Delete