Wednesday 17 July 2013

Getting pencils ready...

I have been watching lots of videos on YouTube on different Mediums to colour and I have to say, I wish I had an area where I could lay down all my pencils and pastels and just work all afternoon. My space is pretty limited and with Eddie around I need to hide the good stuff before he gets his little paws on it.
And I decided to give it a try on pastels, crayons and mineral oil to colour a couple of images I had stamped. I mixed the colouring with promarkers just because Im used to them and knowing myself, a stamp bad coloured would end up in the bin....
There is still a lot of room for improvement and I was thinking about taking up art classes when Eddie starts Pre-School in September. Its a big 'maybe' at the moment and considering I already have an art background, signing up shouldnt be hard, right? Lets see how things go...




Talk soon

Cami


1 comment: