Friday 12 July 2013

Birds Sampler Update

I have been a bad blogger. I havent read any blogs lately, I havent posted in my own blog...
July is a busy month in work, and Eddie is trying to adapt to weather and normal life back again. Lets say he enjoyed a bit too much his hols, going to bed late, sleeping til late, eating whatever he wanted since Grandma would feed him anything.... Now is back to vegs and early nights. He is just not enjoying it.
Because of all of this, I havent had much time to do anything. If I get one hour stitching per night, Im in heaven.
Anyway.... I managed to finish part 5 of Birds Sampler from Angie Designs. It took me more than 2 weeks which really pissed me off. Parts werent that big and I could have done much quicker and started/continued another project.


When in Berlin, I have stitched an Owl for Eddies door. I have this pattern aside for a long time now and only managed to sew it together in Brazil, and it was my first time using the white little balls trim (cant remember the name now...) and I hate it! it looks cute but it took me over 3 hours to get this done...



Eddie loved it anyway

Talk soon

Cami

2 comments:

  1. Nice progress on your SAL & that little owl ornament looks adorable!!! You've done a really good job! I'm sure he's going to love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pom-pom trim!

    He is a very cute owl and the Angie sampler is amazing. I wish I had time to include this one but I didn't!

    ReplyDelete