Saturday 11 May 2013

A Happy Dance!

It's finished! Finally finished! This one was defo not enjoyable to stitch at all, even tho the finish piece looks very nice. The whole thing is 1 over 1 on 28 count. My first time doing that, and the last. The empty square is for a key charm, which I already have, just need to add to it.



I hope to stitch part 11 of my ATW next week. Hubby has been away a lot lately and Eddie has been on a good phase, going to bed early and staying in it (which is more important) so I have been having more alone-time lately. My way of coping with not seeing hubby as much is by cleaning the house like a crazy person and stitching A LOT. More of the latter of course. But house looks pretty clean and tidy too.
And I have been cutting scraps of paper into octagons for some patchwork cards (this fits into my cleaning/organizing time). This is still a plan and I'm cutting loads at the moment and will put them together in panels so when I get the sewing machine out, I only have to add the stitches. Watch this space ladies :)

I haven't touched my mini album this week. I have cardboards cut to size and the acrylic paint right beside the bag, staring at me. I'm dying to buy the travelling designs paper pad from Do Craft but haven't had time (or the spare money) to go to an ArtsnHobbies lately. Silly life getting on the way again...

Talk soon

Cami

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wonderful finish, I have never used 28ct...I struggle enough on 25ct!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finish, well worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bright lovely finish!! Well done sweetie x

    ReplyDelete