Sunday 20 January 2013

TUSAL, Cards and Charity

This past week I've decided that I wouldn't stitch as much and would do something I absolutely love but haven't done in weeks: colouring. Yeap, you heard me. I love colouring! Really do. I'm not an expert but I try my best and I really enjoyed it. I don't have many Promakers so had to work with whatever I have and by the end of the week I realized I could use 3 or 4 more shades and off to online shop I went (now is just wait for the postman)
Images were turned into cards but are not completely finish yet as I had no time to do it. 


Image -Lili of the Valley

Image - Mag Freebie

Image - Do craft stamp set

I searched a lot online for skin/hair shades and need to write a reference list, so bare with me

Then, every second Tuesday of the month, the local ladies meet for a paper crafty night and this is what we did last meeting. The theme was Shabby-Chic and you can see all the boxes made here. Roberta helped me with the feathers and the shoe button and Yvonne gave me hand with the flowers and bow. A big thank you ladies!





Another start this week was a crochet blanket for the Henry the Bear blanketeers. This is a cause very close to my heart and I have been promising myself to make one for the past 2 years, so I finally contact the organization and got the dimensions and off I went. This is what I have so far:




And last but not least: I didn't forget my TUSAL. I was waiting my next post so I could do it all together. For those of you that are mummys, you know how hard it is to have 5 minutes to upload photos and write a post when your little one is asking for yogurt, milk, go to toilet, cant find my teddy/ball/car....


I need to learn to write more often as my posts are awfully long....

Talk soon

Cami

2 comments:

  1. Your colouring looks great, I find it relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful projects!!!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete